A monthly opportunity will no longer be offered to join a LIVE Q & A with the NDHIN Outreach Team. The Q&A Sessions will now be offered quarterly.
The purpose of these sessions will be:
- To discuss any updates to NDHIN
- To offer an opportunity for users to have live discussion with NDHIN staff and ask any questions that you may have.
The prior monthly Q & A meetings provided a forum for sharing NDHIN updates and information. It also allowed users an opportunity to ask questions. The team presented a specific topic each month, but welcomed questions regarding any topic at the sessions.
Please see below for a synopsis of the past monthly Q&A sessions.
The quarterly sessions will occur on the 3rd Thursday of every quarter. The session dates are as followed:
- September 16, 2021
- December 16, 2021
- March 17, 2022
Please join by using the link or any of the alternative options listed below:
Microsoft Teams meeting
- Join on your computer or mobile app: Click here to join the meeting
- Join with a video conferencing device: firstname.lastname@example.org -Video Conference ID: 119 977 118 9 - Alternate VTC dialing instructions
- Or call in (audio only) +1 701-328-0950 - Phone Conference ID: 738 474 511#
Monthly Q&A Session Highlights
NDHIN Monthly Q&A Session - June 17, 2021.
Topic Focus: Communicate - NDHIN's Direct Secure Messaging Product
NDHIN Monthly Q&A Session - May 20, 2021.
Topic Focus: How can NDHIN improve your workflow?
NDHIN Monthly Q&A Session - March 18, 2021.
Topic Focus: NDHIN Resource to support Medication Reconciliation
NDHIN Monthly Q&A Session - February 18, 2021.
Topic Focus: Public Health Reporting and NDHIN
NDHIN Monthly Q&A Session - January 21, 2021.
Topic Focus: How has NDHIN assisted with the Covid-19 pandemic?